Saturday, May 28, 2011

I finished up...

...the rest of my contribution to the upcoming wedding, Yay! This didn't take me anywhere near as long as the Guest Book project, though...it was fairly easy, thanks to PhotoShop Elements and paper punches.
I bought a package of 10 disposable cameras from Wal-Mart, then made up little cards for them to go on the tables at the wedding reception.



Hopefully the kids will have LOTS of photos for their wedding album, and lots of neat memories for years to come. They're planning on doing "The Time Warp" from Rocky Horror, ROFL, so I personally plan on taking lots of photos of THAT!
Have a good Memorial Day...we're expecting more rain here all weekend and most of next week as well. But then again, it's Rose Festival! It almost ALWAYS rains during Rose Festival...it wouldn't seem right if it was dry and sunny, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job and soooo pretty!!!!!
    :doing the Time Warp as I type this...:

    It's just a jump to the left....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely RO! Cruising by to say "Howdy" before grocery shop/errand day. See you on the other side! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete