Monday, January 24, 2011

Everybody has to start somewhere, I guess...

So this is my first foray into the wild world of blogging! Hello Internet, how the heck are ya'? You seem fine to me, and I spend an inordinate amount of time wandering around in here most days.
I've been thinking about blogging for quite a while now...but never worked up the nerve to actually do it. But a friend seems to think I might have "something to say", so here I am. I talk to myself all the time anyway...this way maybe it'll jog my memory when I get sidetracked (which is often!)
There are already so many articulate and erudite bloggers that it's impossible to keep up with them all...but I can't stop trying. So much information and education available...FREE! All you have to do is open your browser and your mind. I never knew just how much I didn't know until I discovered the internet...but I'm doing my best to get caught up! It may take me a while though...
So...first post...we'll see how good I am about keeping it up. Hopefully, it can become a routine...and I kinda need some of that in my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. Am I first??? LOL!

    Congratulations! You did it! This is the beginning of great things to come! You have a lovely voice with interesting points to make, so glad you took the leap!

    Jodiann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the interwebs darlin!!!!!

    Here's to a long life of speaking your mind!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete