Friday, March 25, 2011

Squish...

...squish, squish...it's gettin' kinda soggy here... This was posted on one of our local news websites (KATU) :     " By the way, if you're counting 23 out of 24 days this month have had rain. At  27 days it will be a new record for most number of rainy days in March."  And it appears that we're well on our way to making that record...guess what's in the forecast???
Oh well...Spring in Oregon...one long wet season...I've got pork chops to stick in the crockpot, and I think I'm gonna make a cake. So dinner will be comfort food and SUGAR! LOL...
I decided NOT to go to the Scrapbook Convention...I've got enough stuff for now, and Boo has her money tied up in her wedding, so it's just best all around if we stay away from temptation!
Have a great weekend, try to stay warm and dry wherever you are!

1 comment: