Thursday, February 3, 2011

By request...

Someone...we won't mention any names...said I needed to put up photos of our two kitty-butts on here. Be careful what you ask for, LOL...

This is Turdle (aka Turd)

And this would be Monster (aka 'Potamus)


Both very comfy on the couch on a cold, windy day...

Turdle is a cranky old Tortoiseshell lady, and the Monsterpotamus is a domestic long-hair with a LOT of Norwegian Forest Cat somewhere in his genes! He's nearly 25 lbs. of the biggest, neediest, paranoid baby you've ever seen!

THIS is actually a much more realistic photo of his sleeping habits...

basket case

...upside down, belly showing...out cold with his eyes open!

Poor underfed, unloved puddy-tat, BWAHAHAHAHA...

2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!!!!
    I just adore their names!!! Turdle? OMG I'm dying!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy, content even. I can get throught the rest of the week with JOY, now that I am a member of Basket-Cat's Fan Club!! WHOO HOO! Thanks Ro!

    ReplyDelete