Friday, February 25, 2011

Yay...

...once again, we managed to avoid the 'snowpocalypse'! All the precipitation we had yesterday melted off before the end of the day...and the clouds disappeared. So it's clear, sunny, windy...and friggin' COLD here, but no snow! The low last night was about 28 and is supposed to be in the teens tonight...today's high is about 32 but the gusty winds are making it seem a LOT colder. I'm just thankful I don't live someplace that has these kinds of temperatures on a regular basis!
They're forecasting that we'll be back to our regular rain and mid 40s by Sunday or Monday...that works for me! As a born Oregonian, I know I won't melt in the rain...and my undercarriage has already rusted out, LOL!
Have a good weekend, stay as warm and dry as you can...

1 comment:

  1. We got a pile of snow but it's already melting.
    Mentally I'm already sunbathing so it's all good. :P

    ReplyDelete